Monday, May 11, 2015

Patriots Finally Getting It

            First off, I just want to say I called this when the Patriots were playing the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  I never liked them because they’ve always been a bunch of cheaters.  I didn’t care for either team during the Super Bowl but I just really didn’t want the Patriots to win.  I’m happy there is some punishment but if it were me, I’d be a little more severe.
            
            If you didn’t hear, the Patriots were caught deflating the football from this last season, which is also known as cheating.  They’ve been caught before in previous seasons for videotaping the New York Jets’ defensive coaches’ signal back in 2007, which is not allowed.  The National Football League (NFL) fined the Patriots coach, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots team.  There were other rumors about them videotaping other teams like the St. Louis Rams.  Huh, doesn’t seem like they should be trusted does it?  But to my disbelief, they got to continue on. 
            
           It’s been a while since they were last caught.  I guess I can’t say they were definitely cheating but once a cheater, always a cheater.  That’s why they were recently caught again!  Luckily it wasn’t videotaping again.  This time they were deflating the football for the games!  Sweet!
            
          The chairman and CEO of the Patriots, Robert Kraft, obviously thinks the punishment was too severe.  How is it too severe if they’ve been caught cheating before?  Especially since they’ve done it again.  Obviously he is biased on the matter but I think he just looks idiotic, but I’m sure others would disagree. 


Despite the fact that I don’t like the Patriots, there are definitely people looking out for them.  Other players and celebrities were sticking up for Brady and the fans seem genuinely disappointed rather than ashamed.  Some think there was enough proof like Donald Trump, but I think its preeeetty certain of what was going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment