Thursday, April 2, 2015

News Reported By Lying Newsman



            When I was younger, I used to watch the news all the time with my mom.  We’d recognize the face of Brian Williams anywhere.  In today’s new, you won’t see his face on your television while watching the NBC News.  Why you may ask? A


            Some of you may know that a well-known news reporter, Brian Williams, recently was called out on a lie about being in a recent helicopter crash.  The reported crash was that a helicopter was shot down by RPG fire, and while that part was true, Brian was indeed NOT there.  I don’t believe he is the first reporter to ever lie about being involved in an incident or a story, but I personally think it’s sad because I used to watch the news program all the time.  I don’t know why someone would lie about that, especially a news reporter. 


            Because of his actions, he’s been suspended from his job and probably won’t be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment