Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Force Awakens

            To all of those Star Wars nerds, this is beyond big.  Another movie for those dedicated fans.  If you haven’t seen Star Wars, you are welcome to come out from under your rock.  I can’t imagine anyone who hasn’t seen the series.  I can understand if you’ve only seen the originals, a little less understanding if you’ve only seen the newest, but I don’t think I could know anyone who hasn’t seen any.  The trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens first was introduced at comic con this year.  The new movie is headed to theatres near you on December 18th, 2015.  It’s going to be a good holiday season. A As
            
             Like I said before, if you haven’t seen them, then you have some catching up to do.  A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi were the original Star Wars movies, but then the prequels (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith) were created so they became episodes IV, V, and VI.  The Force Awakens will follow as episode VII. An Ass
I am so excited that they are going to bring back some of the original “squad” which includes Han Solo and Chewbacca!  The trailer looks super good in my opinion.   They are definitely milking the money out of the Star Wars series, and I of course don’t blame them because that is more for me to enjoy.  The money they must be making is unimaginable.  Star Wars has been so successful with everything they do, and will of course continue to bring great success.  They have merchandise for everything and with them releasing new movies like they have been, it certainly helps the money flow and publicity. A As   a


I’m really excited for the new movie and really hope it lives up to the standards it has.


No comments:

Post a Comment